God's Simple Plan of Salvation
Know that you are a sinner.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God... Romans 3:23
Understand that there is a penalty for sin.
For the wages of sin is death... Romans 6:23a
Accept God’s free gift of eternal life.
...but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Know that God loves you—enough to send His Son to die for you.
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Believe and receive Jesus Christ as your personal Savior.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
God made salvation so simple that even a child can understand. Salvation came to us through great sacrifice and cost to God—the life of His Son. If you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth, you will be born again, as the Scriptures promise.
Just pray this simple prayer: Lord, I know that I am a sinner, and I accept you as my only way to Heaven. Please come into my heart and save me. Thank you, Lord, for saving me! Amen.
What to do next?
1. Go to a good, Bible-believing church and make your decision known. Speak with the pastor.
2. Follow the Lord in baptism as a confirmation of your decision to accept Christ.
3. Attend church regularly. Once you are saved, the Holy Spirit comes to live inside you.
4. Read your Bible every day. The book of John in the Bible is a good place to start.
5. Pray every day. Ask God to help you grow and to show you what you need to know.
6. Share what God has done in your life. In doing so, you give hope to others.
7. Make friends with other Christians. They will help you to grow.
8. Live every day with the knowledge that you belong to God.